BJJ ROLL-A-THON FOR TOYS4TOTS.
Saturday October 8, 2016
The Paradigm Academy
109 Industrial Ave East, Unit 3, Lowell, MA 01852
On October 8th The Paradigm Academy will be hosting a 2 hour ROLL-A-THON to help out a great charity, TOYS4TOTS!
* MUST BRING A TOY (AROUND $20 TOY – I WILL GRAB THE REQUIREMENTS FROM TOYS FOR TOTS.)
* We will likely have a huge crowd, but if for some reason you can’t make it(better have a good excuse), you can still donate a toy.
* Participants will be allow a sit out for a TOTAL of 4 times
* After you sit out a 4th time you will not be allowed to sit out again…if you do, you will not be allowed to come back.
* When you DO come back from a sit-out, you are required to roll at least 2 rolls before you are eligible to sit out again.
* Teaching and Talking will be kept to a minimum, this is to have fun but also to challenge yourself.
* If you are rolling with a lower belt, push him but don’t stop to teach or talk. Work with him/her by putting them in positions that will challenge them to work out of it.
* We will have raffles for people with the least sit-outs.
* Have fun and like I said challenge yourself.
* We will likely have a a BBQ and one other surprised following the event(you WILL want to be present for).
- Please email info@TheParadigmAcademy.com to let us know what food / items you will be bringing
*This is a private event for Academy members only.
*This is a dress to impress event (White Gi’s only please).
Oscar – 2 x cases of water
Branco – Picanha / Brazilian Steaks
Pearl – Eggrolls
Corina – Sarmale / Meat wrapped in wine leaves(served with sour creme & feta cheese)
Jeanette – Spanish rice and pinchos
Sanderson – Potato Salad